RSVP for our annual year-end event: Friday, November 4, 2016
If you are planning to attend, please RSVP so we may accommodate food orders.
Our annual year end celebration is just around the corner. Come one, come all, bring your partner, friend, or significant other to celebrate another fantastic riding season. Join us on Friday, November 4 for a full season round up of goodies, including an evening filled with music, photos and videos, food, drinks, and lots of laughs.
We'll be serving appetizers and a la carte menu items, something to meet everyone’s appetite. If you plan on extending your stay downtown, please contact the hotel directly to reserve a room for the night at 604-681-1135.
Call for volunteers!
We need a few friendly volunteers to help us at the door. Please contact us at email@example.com if you can dedicated some time before the start of the event.
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Location: St. Regis Hotel Bar & Grill (608 Dunsmuir St., Vancouver)
Time: 7 PM - Closing
Cost: $20 per person. Includes a complimentary beverage (beer or wine) plus appetizers.
Please bring cash, to be collected at the door. Full dinner menu is available at your own debit.Please RSVP to attend this event by Friday, October 28.
A reminder to stay safe on the road
After a summer season of construction, SW Marine Drive is once again open to bike traffic, which now has a wider bike lane and added concrete barriers in several locations. These barriers can be hazardous to aggressive, fast, or unsuspecting cyclists. We are urging all riders to please take the following precautions along the SW Marine Drive route.
- Ride single file while travelling on SW Marine Drive particularly travelling southbound of 41st Ave.
- Remain aware of your surroundings, attentive and communicate. Use hand signals to alert riders of hazards.
- With inclement weather, use your discretion and improve safety by riding with greater distance between riders.
Special offer for TaG Cycling indoor cycling workouts
It's getting cold and wet outside, but that doesn't mean it's time to stop training. GSC and TaG Cycling want to help you maintain your fitness these winter months with an exclusive indoor cycling class package offer for both TaGCycle (60min) and TaGDday (75-90min) 6-packs.
Registered GSC members can purchase a TaGDDay 6-pack for only $138 (plus GST). That's 20% off the regular rate! Additionally, you can purchase a TaGCycle 6-pack for $120 (plus GST), 25% off the regular package rate.
A special promo code is required to take advantage of both offers. Here's how to get your discounted package
- New to TaG? Visit tagcycling.com and create a TaG profile. Click on Rider Login to signup. Don't forget to note GSC when asked asked how you heard about us. Once you have a TaG profile you can purchase your packages with the promotion codes noted below.
- Already a TaG member? Login to your TaG account and use the following promotion codes to purchase your packages in the TaG store
TaGCycle 6 pack: Enter promo code 66
TaGDday 6 pack: Enter promo code 23
Packages may be used at both the Vancouver and North Vancouver locations in any regular scheduled class. TaG Studios are equipped with Cylops Phantom 3 bikes and pedals (accommodating most types of cleats), and after your first visit, are adjusted to your specific measurements prior to every class. So when you show up, put on your shoes, hop on and roll. For more information visit tagcycling.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.