Mount Baker 1-Day Ride: Saturday, July 1
The annual Canada Day Mt. Baker ride will begin at the Sumas Canada / USA border at 8 AM on Saturday, July 1st. The ride is approximately 145km in length, split into 36km segments. See route map. Pre-registration is required to attend this ride. All individuals that register will receive follow-up communications confirming ride details. If you have any questions about this ride, or would be willing to volunteer vehicle support, please complete the form to contact us.
- Saturday, July 1: Arrive at 7:30 AM. Ride leaves at 8 AM from Canada at Huntington / Sumas Border.
- Parking is available on 2nd Ave and 3rd Ave. adjacent to the border. Do not park in the mall parking lots for risk of towing.
- Cost: $20USD or $25CDN/person.
- Passport and US dollars.
- Travel medical insurance coverage.
- Each rider must bring their own bag across the border. Riders should bring their own clothing, food and equipment for the ride. Support vehicles can carry bags to and from Mt. Baker.
We are in search of 2-3 driver volunteers to help drive the support vehicles. Fill out the form to let us know if you can help.
Advanced Skills Clinic Registration Now Open
Performance Skills Series: Advanced Skill Sessions
with David Gillam and Morgan Cabot
Dates: July 5, 12, 19 2017
Time: 6 - 8PM
Location: Spanish Banks, Burnaby, Jericho
For men and women that want to develop advanced cycling skills and ride strategies. This clinic will introduce advanced group riding skills, in 3 two hour group sessions led by two coaches with National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) accreditation, as well as extensive years of training, performance and competitive experience. This clinic is ideal for novice racers, riders interested in road racing, or advanced riders that want to accelerate their group riding skills. Participants should be comfortable riding in groups at a moderate to fast pace.
Whether you've just started racing, are thinking about racing, or just want to gain advanced skills of butt-kicking on the road, this clinic will help you achieve the knowledge and confidence to ride smarter and better.
Advanced bike handling - bump, hop, push, crawl, dip, corner.
Climbing: The tips and tricks to climbing faster and better.
Sprinting and attacking: tips for racing and fondos
REGISTER TO ATTEND THIS CLINIC