Welcome to Glotman•Simpson Cyclocross (GSX). GSX is for all registered club members that want to train and race during cyclocross (CX) season. We don't pretend to be an elite group of CX ninja masters. We just like dirt, beer, bacon and laughs, and want to make sure you have as much fun as we do.
Photo in header by Jeannine Avelino.
Why Join us?
- We have gravel/cyclocross rides all year, plus social events (bowling, brewery nights, etc)
- Full support during racing season, from September to January. This includes mechanical assistance, heated tents, handups, and FIRST CLASS heckling
- Cyclocross clinics hosted by some of the best people in the sport, free for GS members
- Cool cyclocross specific kit
- Date TBD: Mid off-season party!
- Cyclocross skills clinics:
- When: every Sunday, starting August 19th, 8:30AM
- Where: TBD
- What: Low intensity, focus on basic skills